You have no items in your shopping cart.
Electra Cruiser 7d Mens Khaki Cruiser Bike 2017
The mens Electra Cruiser 7D 2017 has been updated ready to rival other 2017 mens Cruiser bikes. It has Shimano seven speed gears and a classic steel frame with sleek khaki painted frame, steel handlebars and flat footed technology pedals to add comfort and stabuility to your ride.
Please note: This model is available in a tall or standard frame sizes.
- Frame: Classic Steel Frame with Patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Fork: Steel Unicrown
- Headset: 1” Steel Threadless
- Bottom Bracket: Semi Cartridge
- Rims: Alloy
- Front Hub: Alloy 36h
- Tyres: Classic Knobby 26”x 2.125”
- Crankset: Electra Custom Alloy
- Pedals: Resin Barefoot
- Shifters: Shimano Revo 7-Speed Twist with Optical Gear Display
- Cassette: 14-34T
- Brakes: Alloy V type
- Saddle: Electra Comfort with Elastomer Springs
- Seatpost: Classic steel Pillar
- Handlebar: Electra Bullhorn
- Stem: Alloy Classic
- Grips: Comfort Kraton
- Special Features: Integrated Kickstand, and Stainless Steel and Anti-Rust Hardware
Electra is a world-wide known brand and was was founded in 1993. It has since gained popularity for its comfort, control and style of bicycles such as Mens Cruiser Bikes.
The brand also sell accessories to give your two wheel ride a personality. Their range extends from; bells, bikes and baskets to mirrors, mud-flaps and “Bike Bling”.
At Ridelow we aim not only to match but beat any other price found on line for the same item as long as the item is in stock. Not only will we match the price of any items, but we will beat that price and a little extra. Now that has to be a real incentive for you to shop with Ridelow, the friendly people to do business with. We Know it may not be the best of times for most of us this is why here at Ridelow we will do that little bit extra to help you make the right choice. All you need to do is call us 0161 834 5788 and talk to us about the item you are interested in and where you have seen it cheaper online, we will do the rest.