Ridelow provides a finance option so you can spread the cost of a new bicycle and cycling accessories you want to buy immediately, over a 12 month period. Our finance is supplied by V12 Finance who will provide you with a decision in seconds.
V12 Retail Finance is the UK’s only specialist Retail Finance provider and has been offering Retail, Point of Sale and Interest Free Finance and for over 20 years, specialising in Online Finance for the past 10 years. V12 use market leading online software system, which is secure and user friendly.
Am I eligible for finance?
To apply for finance you must be:
- - at least 18 years of age
- - a permanent UK resident
- - in regular employment (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self employment, or in permanent residence with your spouse/partner who is in regular employment
- - in receipt of a pension if you are retired
- - if you are registered disabled (confirmation of sufficient income will be required).
How do I apply?
- - Pick the product(s) that you wish to purchase.
- - Make sure the order value is over £290.
- - Select the pay by V12 finance option
- - Choose your preferred deposit amount to secure your order (ranges between 10% and 50% of order value)
- - Complete the application process and direct debit details via the secure system
- - V12 will approve your application and automatically process your details
- - If your application is successful they will ask you to pay the required deposit. This is all done on-line.
- - We will be informed of your successfull application and contact you (next day Mon-Fri) to arrange delivery / collection of the order.
- - Should your application need refereing or not be successfull, V12 will advise you accordingly
- - If you choose 'Collect- in Store' you will need to bring the payment card & ID to the store for us to verify & photocopy
What happens if my application is declined?
If our credit providers decline your application you will have the option of choosing an alternative method of payment (i.e. credit/debit card or Paypal).
Can I have my order sent to a different address?
Please note that orders paid for by Finance can only be shipped to the same billing address as on your application. It will not be possible for us to ship goods to a different delivery address.
Can I buy any goods on any finance option?
The finance options available depend on the total value of your basket when you check out. The minimum is £290 to qualify for finance.
Ridelow reserve the right to exclude products of our choosing from certain finance packages. These can include purchases used in conjunction with promotional coupons, reduced items and sale bikes. Finance cannot be used in conjunction with cash back and voucher schemes.
In-store & 'collect in store' procedure
Please note: You must be 18 or over and working and living in the UK.
If you are paying the deposit with your own debit/credit card, you only need to bring in your bank details (sort code, account number). If you are paying your deposit in cash, you will need to bring 2 forms of identification (see below) plus your bank details.
Photographic ID: Passport or driving license (with paper counter foil).
Address verification ID: A utility bill or bank statement confirming your current address. (not mobile phone bill)
Decisions usually take 15 minutes to process, so in most cases you can take the goods away with you.